What to Expect in the Program
Once becoming a participant of Rising Above you can expect:
- A safe, clean and sober home. We have one men’s residence, Richmond House, has beds available. There are 2 women’s residences; Peter’s House has 4 beds and Lakeland has 4.
- Each residence has shared living, cooking and dining spaces. All appliances, cooking utensils and dishes are provided. Each home has cable television and internet access.
- Each resident is responsible for cooking their own meals and keeping the homes clean.
- Life-skills classes are on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9:00 am until 12:00 pm. The topics are:
- Anger Management
- Job readiness
- Holistic Health
- Suicide Prevention
- Life/Time Management
- Healthy Relationships
- Goal Setting
- Leadership Development
- Fraud Protection
- Tobacco Reduction
- Breaking familial cycles
- Conflict Resolution
- One-on-one Inner Healing and group counseling is available.
- Social activities such as sporting events, crafts, art classes, pic-nics and camping are planned on a regular basis.
God has not ignored or belittled the suffering of the needy. He has not turned his back on them, but has listened to their cries for help. Psalm 22:24
Request for Admission 2017
Housing Admission Form
Request for admission into our Residential Treatment program.