- What are addictions?
- The mechanics of addictions
- Why do some people become addicted and others do not?
- Is there hope for the addict?
- Common unhealthy sources of self-esteem
- Healthy sources for self- esteem
- Key barriers to self-esteem
- Steps to develop self-esteem
- An overview of the sources of anger
- Recognizing "hidden anger"
- Why is it hard to let go?
- The power of forgiveness
- Identifying emotional triggers
- How do emotions dictate behaviour?
- Trauma and emotional pain
- Why do emotional wounds cause us to be stuck
- Is there healing for emotional wounds
Understanding shame and guilt
- The destructive power of shame
- Recognizing the difference between shame and guilt
- Why it is hard to let go of shame and guilt
- Freedom from shame and guilt
Understanding Interpersonal Relationships
- The grip of co-dependency
- Dealing with toxic people
- Why there is fear in relationships
- Breaking enabling behaviours